Total Jobs Found: 2
Pastry Chef - Venice,
Responsible for the daily operations in Pastry. Position directs, trains and assists employees to follow standards in the delivery, preparation and presentation of pastry to guestrooms and hospitality suites, ensuring optimum service to guest/visitors. Supervises and trains pastry kitchen’s staff. During the service he’s the responsible of the teamwork. Position assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction is achieved while maintaining the operating budget. Maintain a strong and productive relationship between the kitchen and all departments at the JW Marriott Resort and SPA.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related major
10 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area, in luxury hospitality with at least 4 years in the role.
This is a seasonal vacancy for the 2016 season.
Please apply for this position via our website by clicking on the following link, then click on SEARCH AND APPLY FOR JOBS NOW, quote the vacancy Job Number reference below and click on Search.
To learn more about Marriott careers please go to www.Marriott.com/careers, or click on the Marriott logo.
Pastry Chef - Romford,
Pastry Chef - Event Catering
Seasoned Events Limited – ODC
Romford Kitchen – Essex
We are now seeking an experienced and passionate Pastry Chef to join our dedicated team, based in
Romford! You have until end of June (2016) to provide Seasoned Events Limited with a copy of you CV!
Needless hesitation could result in a missed job opportunity within the catering industry!
Seasoned Events is an award-winning event caterer with over 30 years’ experience in the events industry. We work with an impressive portfolio of UK and international clients delivering great events in some of London’s finest venues including corporate events, private parties, weddings, product launches, fashion shows, film premieres and charity fundraising dinners.
We are a preferred event caterer at over 50 venues in the capital and we are also venue management experts, managing award-winning venues such as the Royal Courts of Justice and Tower Bridge Walkways.
As a Company, we are recruiting for a Pastry Chef that has a proven background and experience in event catering. You will be reporting to the Head Chef at Seasoned Events Limited.
Purpose of the post
• To design, cost and produce with the support of the Executive Chef all patisserie and dessert items for Seasoned Events, ensuring that all food produced is of the required standard and is delivered at the time requested.
• To support the Seasoned Event kitchen team to achieve the required food and labour GP’s, improving quality standards and to ensure menu planning is delivered within the set time frames.
• To liaise with the team to share knowledge, skill, resources and costing information including menu planning.
• To attend Trial Meals and Functions as necessary according to the needs of the business.
• To ensure that all Health and Safety, Environmental, HR and other Company Policies are being complied with in all areas of the business pertaining to the production and delivery of food and kitchen staff.
It is essential that applicants have proven experience in event catering in a catering venue, restaurant, or similar.
• You will have experience of large scale public catering.
• Experience of supervising a team and management capabilities
• Experience of costing, planning and working within set budgets.
• The successful applicant will have recognised catering qualifications with sound understanding of food hygiene and health and safety.
• Will be an all round chef that is able and competent in all event catering.
• Excellent communication skills.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria as your application will not be considered.
Benefits: In return we offer a competitive salary and the room for career progression and growth.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2016.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are an experienced Pastry Chef with proven experience in ‘event catering’ we would love to hear from you today! Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
Salary: £35,000; Contact: Emma Goldsmith ; Telephone: 01708 711213; E-Mail: email@example.com
Prev ::: Next :::